New blog - comments please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New blog - comments please

Hi - I've set up a blog to accompany my website, any comments more than welcome! Thanks
    truebloom.blogspot.com
    www.truebloom.blogspot.com
    www.truebloom.co.uk
    My Etsy Shop

Very nice!

I'm always hoping to do some pics of flowers like that - I used to do a lot of b&w....

Added you to my faves so I can have a look again later!

Looks good by the way!

Comment

Gorgeous! Love your work.
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

I love your work. I am a big fan of photos of bright flowers, but I also love the black and white one.
        Amanda
        xx

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments, much appreciated. I am trying to do this as a full time business.. I've done 3 fairs this week and done pretty well (well, enough to pay the bills if I did that every week anyway!), but am getting very worried about the New Year when there are no christmas sales any more! The problem I find with doing craft fairs is that people really need to think about buying pictures.. I guess they have to consider what it will look like in the room, etc..I see a lot of customers spending a lot of time looking and ooh-ing and ahh-ing then wandering off...!! So I am wondering whether I should really try and push online sales (as I suppose they would have more time to think about it at home!), but have no idea how - I feel like a drop in a very big ocean of websites!!! Aaaah panic!!!
          www.truebloom.co.uk
          My Etsy Shop

Comment

I'd have a go at the online selling because, what have you got to loose? Plus you will reach a wider audience and also tempt those back who ooohhed and aaahhed but walked away....

Comment

I think I'm going to get a load of flyers printed and target the many new-build estates within the area. You're right, nothing to lose (but the skin on the soles of my feet!!)
              www.truebloom.co.uk
              My Etsy Shop

Comment

Working...
              X