Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for forum members to guest post..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silvershack
    replied
    One of my resolutions this year is to blog more! I'm doing lots of boring behind the scenes things at the minute so not much to blog about but I'll definitely be interest once I'm actually crafting again!

Leave a comment:

• dee_liteful
    replied
    I need to get making more of my leather work then I can babble on about the process for ages!!! Will have a nosey thank you

Leave a comment:

• 0103media
    replied
    Originally posted by dee_liteful View Post
    What kind of thing are we allowed to talk about? xx
    As long as it craft related it will be approved, of course hard sell never works but writing about what your doing or have done is of course of interest..

check out what up already blog.craftsforum.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• Critchley
    replied
    Oh. Thankyou. I will have a think about that then.

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    You need to pm Mr media 0103media and he will add you as an author.
    You then log on and click on new post and enter your post title, and body with illustrations etc.

Leave a comment:

• Critchley
    replied
    I know I am thick but what do we have to do to be able to blog on there?

Leave a comment:

• dee_liteful
    replied
    I'd be happy to although, I'm currently working on some new bits as getting rid of my old designs so as soon as I have something to show I'll let you know xx

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    anything craft related.

Leave a comment:

• dee_liteful
    replied
    What kind of thing are we allowed to talk about? xx

Leave a comment:

• 0103media
    replied
    OK..

The blog is back to life again new design and I've already got some 15+ ready to publish which is great.

If you have 250+ post and would like post on the blog please pm me and I'll set up an account for you so you can blog when you like.

Leave a comment:

• StefC
    replied
    I'd love to join in once I get making.

Maybe it will be the push I need to keep to my NY resolution: stop thinking get making!

That is if the mad maunderings of a frustrated almost-crafter are of any interest to anyone!

Leave a comment:

• The Bead Queen
    replied
    I would love to guest post if you considered revising the part about post count. I am literate, I went to university! lol

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    get gassing then!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• soyofthenorth
    replied
    I would have volunteered as soon as I saw the topic a couple of days ago but I don't have quite enough posts yet.

Leave a comment:

• Critchley
    replied
    It is not meant to offend but to make sure that a member has not joined the forum purely to blog which is intended as a privelage for loyal and long standing members and I am not suggesting that is why you have joined at all. It really won't be long before you reach that number I can assure you. Just keep welcoming new members and it logs up the numbers before you know it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X