Mango's Last Feather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mango's Last Feather

Just blogged about a lovely message I have just received from the recipient of one of my Budgie feather necklaces.

http://shpangle.blogspot.com/2011/02...t-feather.html

Thanks for reading!

Mick
    Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

That is so lovely, I started welling up reading her letter. You should be very proud of your work. x
    Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Originally posted by lyndsr1 View Post
      That is so lovely, I started welling up reading her letter. You should be very proud of your work. x
      Thanks Lyndsey and also thankyou for liking my facebook page!

Mick

Comment

Mick, you've done a beautiful job on that piece of jewellery, I'm not surprised that you got such a wonderful letter.

Linda

Comment

Wow, you should be really proud of that. To be able to help someone in their grief is amazing. Good for you. Oh and she was right - the necklace really is beautiful.

Kerry

Comment

*sniffs, blinks rapidly whilst pulling strange face*
            losing a pet is awful. well done for making it slightly easier to bear x
            www.belovedly.co.uk
            www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
            www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by craftdancer View Post
              Mick, you've done a beautiful job on that piece of jewellery, I'm not surprised that you got such a wonderful letter.

Linda
              Originally posted by Planty28 View Post
              Wow, you should be really proud of that. To be able to help someone in their grief is amazing. Good for you. Oh and she was right - the necklace really is beautiful.

Kerry
              Many thanks for your very kind words! The necklace is gorgeous which is a great tribute to an extremely gorgeous bird.

Originally posted by alibear View Post
              *sniffs, blinks rapidly whilst pulling strange face*
              losing a pet is awful. well done for making it slightly easier to bear x
              Thank you! I should have warned you to have a tissue ready before reading it...I have read it dozens of times and it still brings a lump to my throat.

Mick

Comment

Working...
              X