Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is following my blog ?

Hi,

I have just started my very first blog and have just got my first follower. In this case I know who it is, but in future how can I find out who the follower is, other than just a user name ? Is there a way of getting at their profile or something ? I have so much to learn about blogging.

My blog is...http://shpangle.blogspot.com/

Many thanks
    Mick
    Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

Hi if you click on the thumbnail picture it should offer you the option of seeing their profile. I am following as well now!

Comment

Hi,

I am following you back ! Sorry to sound thick, but I can't see any profiles. If I click on for example 'thejewelleryproject' icon next to yours, it opens a window but doesn't show any links other than what blogs they have joined ? I can't see what blogs/websites etc they have ??

Sorry again but this blogging is all new to me lol

Mick

Comment

The only other way of doing it is if you go to Dashboard and under the Blogs I am following section you can highlight the one you want look at and then click on it. Once on their blog on the right hand side (usually it says look at my profile) then click and that will take you to page with blogs they are members of websites etc. Sorry if this is bit rambling, long day!

Comment

I am following you too. That sometimes happens to me too, I thought they were followers who don't actually blog themselves. Not sure though.
          Love your work, especially the preserved flowers, Beautiful. xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Blog stalker

i'm another one!
            Ivory Bird Jewellery Blog
            Facebook Page
            Vintage Emporium Shop

Comment

I think I have managed to follow everyone so far...I still don't get it though, if I go to one of your blogs and click on my icon, it opens a 'about me' window. The about me splurge at the top, well I don't know where it has got that from because I haven't told it to use that and there are no links to my blog under 'links'. I see other people have links to websites, twitter, blogs etc but why don't I ?

I am really confused ?

Mick

Comment

if you click on blog layout then page elements it will give you the option to add different gadgets in. You have to add twitter, facebook etc as gadgets, it has a list of most popular, browse through it and choose what you want. Then you can drag them around your layout and place where you want it.

Hope this helps.
                www.sparklesmith.blogspot.com
                www.twitter.com/sparklesmith
                www.facebook.com/sparklesmithscotland

Comment

Sorted it. Its not setup in your blog after all. Its all taken from your google account profile ! Here you write a short bio and put all your links and then this is all used when somebody clicks your icon on a blog.

I should have known

Mick

Comment

Working...
                  X