Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintaj Natural Brass Findings Coming Soon At Chez Gloria!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintaj Natural Brass Findings Coming Soon At Chez Gloria!

Blog update about some really cool new findings, filigree's, pendants and other bit's 'n' pieces coming to the web site soon! . . www.dichro-findings.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by dichrofindings; 07-06-2009, 11:15 PM.
    Gloria

www.dichro-findings.co.uk
    Etsy Shop
    Artfire Shop
    dichro-findings blog

Hi

great to see you back - you have been busy!

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi Jane!

It's great to be back . . and thanks for noticing

I'm really excited about these new findings . . they are very very beautiful and unusual! . . I did have to work quite a bit on the company to sell to us . . they are very particular about who gets to retail their products! So I'm also quite proud that I managed to be able to bring them to the web site!

Yus . . it's been a busy three weeks since I finished the Blue Gondola Bowl . . to be truthful I did have to put a couple of things on hold to finish that piece and then since then had to concentrate mainly on the findings business. Had a jewellery making mag advert to sort out . . a piece about me and the business in a craft newsletter . . a really busy bank holiday weekend on the web site . . a bloomin fridge freezer breakdown at home . . work work stuff as well . . planning another gondola bowl . . and a busy week and weekend on the web site.

Can't complain tho . . stops me fiddling with bit's and pieces at home! . . although I would like just a little bit more sleep
      Gloria

Etsy Shop
      Artfire Shop
      dichro-findings blog

Comment

I just love Vintaj findings, I sell them too at bead fairs.
        http://www.westofscotlandcraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Amethystjewellery View Post
          I just love Vintaj findings, I sell them too at bead fairs.
          Aren't they just so cool! The look and feel of them is superb . . and the range and possibilites are fantastic! I can't wait to get my hands on a few different pieces . . other then the couple of samples I got sent to me . . and make some jewellery of my own as well! . . when there's a spare moment somewhere
          Gloria

Etsy Shop
          Artfire Shop
          dichro-findings blog

Comment

Hi Gloria,
            I've just emailed you incase you wondered where my wittering e message came from.
            Cheers
            AnnieAnna

Comment

Working...
            X