Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Blog . . and First Blog Post From dichro-findings! Comments Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blog . . and First Blog Post From dichro-findings! Comments Please!

Well . . I've been threatening it for weeks . . and finally I managed to get the blog set up this afternoon and my very 1st blog on there! Yay!

www.dichro-findings.blogspot.com

Comments and advice about any aspect of the blog very very gratefully received!
    Gloria

www.dichro-findings.co.uk
    Etsy Shop
    Artfire Shop
    dichro-findings blog

Can you make a link to your website (top right hand corner) instead of just the address Gloria? It might come under 'blogroll'. Otherwise not bad at all!

Comment

Hi Gloria

Just linked to your blog with no problems.....Wow you sound like you have been sooo busy!!! Your blog is great really great and informative, I would love to see some of your work on there too.... but as i said you sound like you been really busy ...good work x
      kazxx

Comment

Thanks Peter . . bit shell shocked from having spent so much time on the PC this afternoon . . totally forgot to make it an active link! Derrrr!

It should be sorted now!
        Gloria

www.dichro-findings.co.uk
        Etsy Shop
        Artfire Shop
        dichro-findings blog

Comment

Nice! Welcome to Blogworld
          Fae ~ Designed by Fae
          My blogs: Jewellery - General Crafting

Comment

First glance I like it a lot and will come back and check again. I want the CAT DRAGONFLY so see you soon.
            Last edited by nattynetty; 08-01-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

This thread is nearly 3 years old and the blog in question hasn't been updated for nearly as long.
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Yes sorry I noticed that just after I made my comment, until I started my blog I hadn't ever looked at them. I do really like the cat dragonfly on it though.

Comment

Working...
                X