Spring Is In The Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Is In The Air

Let's pack away the Winter blues and focus on the Springtime sunshine and daffodils

http://eljay1980.wordpress.com/2009/...is-in-the-air/

I am, I am!!!

windows are all open wide, birds are singing, my windchimes are tinkling, the radio is on (local station playing mainly Irish artists today- Enya, The Corrs, U2 etc) and I'm mosaicing lovely spring colour flowers which are part of a vase of flowers picture which will become a clock when I finish!

I'm loving it!!!!! BOING!!!! (spring - geddit!)
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

BOING!!!! right back atcha Diane

Isn't it great to see everyone so positive and happy?!

Comment

I had a good long chat with my doctor yesterday and got it all off my chest...meant another couple of tablets but I think it'll be worth it at the end of the day. I felt so much better today and actually got up IN THE MORNING , LOL! So glad you're feeling happy fluffy and good luck for your hubby. I can really sympathise with knee pain, mine both need replacing but I'm 'too young' and I've been advised to try and keep them for as long as possible. I'm going by how bad my hip was before begging for a replacement. Good luck with everything... (Ps, have you noticed I really like this one particular smiley, hehe)
        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

I love Spring, my favourite season

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Originally posted by nettie View Post
            I had a good long chat with my doctor yesterday and got it all off my chest...meant another couple of tablets but I think it'll be worth it at the end of the day. I felt so much better today and actually got up IN THE MORNING , LOL! So glad you're feeling happy fluffy and good luck for your hubby. I can really sympathise with knee pain, mine both need replacing but I'm 'too young' and I've been advised to try and keep them for as long as possible. I'm going by how bad my hip was before begging for a replacement. Good luck with everything... (Ps, have you noticed I really like this one particular smiley, hehe)
            I'm glad to hear that you're feeling lots better... it really can help to talk to your doctor, without my doctor who knows where I'd be!!

Comment

Well Ive got up this morning and I can't stop sneezing, my throat feels a bit sore, my nose is running, my ears are pinging and my head feels fuzzy!

But do I care-no!

The local mad cab driver did his usual of pulling straight out of a side road and......hit a bus this morning-no injuries but his cab is a right off! haha serves him right at least it was a bus which wasn't harmed and not a child on their way across that road to the school!

The sun's out again, there's a slight breeze, the washing's on the line (again!) and I have finished my mosaic clock, just got to grout it today and put the movement in!

I've got so many ideas running round in my head I'm going to have to write them down, the creative juices are well and truly flowing and it's great, o'h and I can hear a pheasant has just come into the garden for his breakfast!!!! lol

Yes, Spring is definitely here and all is well (where I live anyway!)
              Diane
              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I wanted to say thank you to you Laura but it won't let me give you rep, I've got to spread it a bit first :-( but here's a big Thank you anyway
                Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
                X