Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitter, Smirk Girls & Ribbon

The Sketch and Stash current challenge is:

And I have used one (I bought 4!) of my new fabulous Smirk stamps - I bought them a few weeks ago and they have been sat on the table just waiting to be used! I've used Whispers Chestnut ink on the stamp and have added a bit of glitter glue to the dresses and shoes. The sentiment is actually on the bottom of the stamp but I did a bit of masking (sellotape) so I could separate it from the image.

I've also inked the edges of the papers and card - the papers are again left overs from a previous project and are from Huge Funky Love (have you realised just how much I like these papers!)

Ribbons are from my stash - the pink is from a pack of pre cut and scored card blanks and the eyelets are from a new pack of Papermania metallic eyelets.

I am really pleased how this card has turned out - I think its the papers that makes it!

• Backing papers: Huge Funky Love
    • Ribbon: From my stash
    • Stamp & Sentiment: Smirk
    • Brads: Papermania

More...

Gorgeous card! I love the huge bow with the smaller pink ribbon, it really suits the layout of the card.

You've been busy!

Comment

Thank you!

Yeah, am having quite a creative spurt at the moment - but had a little rest from it last week so raring to go now!!!!

Comment

I love this card, Pink & brown go so well together, well done, I love the bow too
        Sarah

Comment

Very pretty!!! Lovely!!!! Wondered where you had got too!!!!!! My NEW PINK computer has been playing up but it is now so I am back too!!!! Sue xx
          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Ah, I am around!!

Comment

Working...
            X