A Bit of Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bit of Romance

I've not managed a Penny Black Challenge for a while but just had to join in with this one!

This week it is:

Romance

This week the challenge is sponsored by Funky Hand - you too could get your mitts on the fantastic Huge Funky Love download (but only if you enter!) And these are the very same papers! What a coincidence eh?!

So, all the papers are from Huge Funky Love - the edging around the image are actually hearts from the same papers and the flower at the top is also made from the hearts and is there to hide a splodge of ink as I was not paying sufficient attention when inking the edges!

I've watercoloured the image and then gone over it a bit with watercolour pencils and used a compass to get the right sized circle. The image was sent to me by my fellow Funky Hand DT mate Kath in a recent image swop that we took part in. And the ribbon is from the seemingly never ending 90 odd metres spool I bought!
    • Backing papers: Huge Funky Love download
    • Image: Penny Black coloured with watercolour paints and pencils
    • Ribbon: From my stash

More...

Gorgeous!

I love the colours used.
    Sarah

Comment

Thank you!! Its all thanks to the papers really!

Comment

That is beautiful, well done!

Nat x

Comment

Really, really nice! And we wouldnt have guessed about the ink splodge if you hadnt said!

Comment

Really cute, great colours
            Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
            X