Inspired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspired

Over the last couple of days there has been a post about 'show us your craft space' but at the moment mine is everywhere and I'd be ashamed to let everyone see the mess that it's all in, so I've been trying to think of a way of sorting it out, which now involves re-arranging furniture in three rooms of the house... I'm sure it will take a while but hopefully my ideas will work and I'll get there in the end

I've got an updated blog post here with some of my ideas...

http://eljay1980.wordpress.com/2009/...anised-not-me/

I know what you mean I must tidy my sewing room and the workroom, which was only built last May! DH says he cannot understand how I now have 2 rooms plus the office but still have a mess, I have tried to explain that creativity is not tidy. he is not convinced. He has now offered to help! not sure about this as I don't know if I want books on shelves in order of height, I have been told that if I take a book out put it back, yeah right but I might need it out plus the other ... how ever many. I am misunderstood!

Comment

If someone else tried to help me 'tidy' my crafty stuff then I'd no doubt end up spending days undoing their good work trying to find things lol... I definitely think that an untidy mess is a creative mess (that's my story and I'm sticking to it lol)

Comment

Working...
      X