• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 visitor Giveaway on my Blog

The link is in my signature
    Chris xx
    My Website
    My Blog

Hurry up and check the comments so we can see who posted . . . . besides me that is.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

only you so far lol
      Chris xx
      My Website
      My Blog

Comment

Sorry Annette you didn't win but Matt did! I'm currently running the One World One Heart Giveaway right now so anyone who wants to can add a comment to be in with a chance
        Chris xx
        My Website
        My Blog

Comment

Oh well - I suppose I can't win them all, I've won two givaways so far so I haven't done bad.

Well done Matt - I reckon your good lady will be well chuffed.
          Auntynet

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
            Oh well - I suppose I can't win them all, I've won two givaways so far so I haven't done bad.

Well done Matt - I reckon your good lady will be well chuffed.
            Tee Hee. I think she will be - especially if I keep it for a valentines surprise, as we _never_ do valentines presents - our anniversary is on Feb 12th, which makes it rather silly to do both!
            --Matt

Web Development
            Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Originally posted by matt.chatterley View Post
              our anniversary is on Feb 12th, which makes it rather silly to do both!
              DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!

Our wedding anniversary is on the same day as my birthday (5 days after christmas!) its a very expensive time of year so we agreed that we would only spend a maximum of £5 on an anniversary present and it has to be related to the year - ie 1st anniversary = paper, etc. We've both come up with some very interesting (read naff) ideas!

Oh - and whilst your wife will be thrilled to receive something when she's not expecting it, she will be so angry you didn't tell her so she could have got you something! Don't say I didn't warn you.
              Auntynet

Comment

DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!

Our wedding anniversary is on the same day as my birthday (5 days after christmas!) its a very expensive time of year so we agreed that we would only spend a maximum of £5 on an anniversary present and it has to be related to the year - ie 1st anniversary = paper, etc. We've both come up with some very interesting (read naff) ideas!
                Hee! We do have our valentines rituals though. Normally it tends to involve sitting in with a chinese takeaway and giggling at all the stressed out people rushing out for a "romantic" dinner!

Oh - and whilst your wife will be thrilled to receive something when she's not expecting it, she will be so angry you didn't tell her so she could have got you something! Don't say I didn't warn you.
                This is true - although I'm notoriously difficult to find presents for, so I normally get away with surprises OK!!!
                --Matt

Web Development
                Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Working...
                X