Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay! I have finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! I have finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon!

I have been meaning to set up a crafty blog for ages, but never got around to it - until now!

Please take a peep and tell me what you think. I will be adding all of you other bloggers over the next few days once Iv worked out how to do it!

http://raspberrycupcakewithacherryontop.blogspot.com/

Love it. Well done. Not sure I know much about blogs (well I dont think I know anything) but have just joined yourse
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Thank-you! It's very pink isnt it lol?!

I tried to look at yours but just seemed to get your name? Does that mean you havnt started it yet, or am I doing something wrong!

I was so excited to see I had a follower!!!!

Comment

No idea, didnt even know I had a blog!!! See what I mean I havent a clue about all this stuff lol
        Diane
        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Hee hee, well it looks like you are half way there! You must have got an account with google or something because you come up as Moonbeam Angel!

I was suprised by how easy it actually was to set it up - the word blog just makes it sound complicated and scary!!!

Comment

Hi, welcome to blogland, I recently started mine too - although have been slack this week
            I am following you now very pink indeed but then perfect with a name like raspberry.....
            All the best
            Terry xxx
            You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
            Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Well done on your blog.
              That is such a great table to blog about too!!!!
              Rach

Facebook
              Website
              Blog
              Folksy

Comment

Welcome to blogland the table is lovely

Comment

Thank-you all of you!

Quick question for anyone using blogger.com - is there a visitor counter gadget that actually works?! And if there is, what is it called?! I have tried a couple but get nothing showing up, even though a few peope must have visited because I have gained followers! (Thanks guys! I will be adding you to mine later!)

C x

Comment

I have one on my blog, the same one is on my website, it was 30 days trial of a flash one and then as I didn't want to pay it went to the one you will see. It's a bit big but I like it cos it aggregates by country. They have amny different styles. Take a look, you can click through from my blog once you have had a look or go to http://www.neoworx.net/

HTH
                    Terry xxx
                    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
                    Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

to Blogland!

Your blog is lovely!! I look forward to reading your future posts as you get stuck in.
                      www.maygreen-fairies.co.uk
                      www.maygreen-fairies.blogspot.com
                      www.facebook.com/maygreenfairies
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/maygreenfairies

Comment

Hi, congrats on the new blog, it's looking good! Don't know if it's a public visitor counter you're looking for, but you can add Google Analytics to your blog to see where your visitors are coming from.
                        www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
                        www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
                        Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
                        Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Comment

Will have a look later when I get home and have a bit more time. It must be the week for creating blogs, cos I started one too (mine's not only crafty though, it'll include my dancing and other thoughts too, but will be hopefully getting round to taking some decent pics of my cards & jewellery to add).
                          Blog: http://yarnhillcrafts.blogspot.com
                          MISI shop: http://yarnhillcrafts.misi.co.uk
                          Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/YarnHillCrafts/

Comment

Thank-you everyone for visiting my blog and all your nice comments!

Google analytics sounds perfect - is it free?! And most importantly, is it easy to add?!

Emma, have you got a link to your blog, I would love to take a look! It sounds good!

I have just done my second ever blog post - on Chinese calligraphy this time as I have just had a go today and loved it!

C x

Comment

I couldnt get my head round how to put google analytics into the blog once I had signed up, so went for the neoworx one and it does it for you! So thanks for that, it is brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                              X