Seven days til Christmas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven days til Christmas!!

Well, here we are - seven days til Christmas, how organised are you?

http://eljay1980.wordpress.com/2008/...december-2008/

Nooo.... it sounds too close when you say that and I dont feel ready... (although I am probably about 85% there really !).
    Mel

Comment

NOT!!!!

Still have to blitz the house before I put the tree up .

Still have cards to write and deliver - managed to get into town today to get the ones I still needed.

Still have to get a few more presents.

Still have to wrap all the presents.

Still have to do the xmas shop.

Still have to work Sat, Tues and Wed.

Still want another month to do it all in!
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Ta for the mention on the blog. It's my first

Nah not ready at all. not even wrote the 50 cards for the kids tommorrows the last day and I'm spending it going round the Xmas Market in Mancester with Auntynet. Oh well looks like I will be up all night.
        I never wrap presseis till xmas eve.
        still some to buy.
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
          Ta for the mention on the blog. It's my first
          You're very welcome - such gorgeous items deserve a mention!!

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who feels really disorganised, though from writing ev erything down then I don't think we've a lot still to do but I keep thinking of more things lol.

Comment

OMG, OMG, OMG SEVEN DAYS!!!! SIX BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS NOW!!!!

oppps sorry caps!

Like you auntnet I still have present to wrap and buy -not even started food shopping yet!

have managed to get up two trees - one in front room and one in dining room and one grandson robert decorated all by himself which looks like its been thrown together and standing in my hallway for about another day - well he is only three, bless..lol

I think its because we are having our big family gathering on new years days this year and its going to be such a quiet christmas for us this year with Wyatt only getting two days off so no real mad rush for me.

Mind you still can't believe it is only 7 days -and have to say it but where the heck did the year go???

Thanks for lovely mention on your blog - was very thoughtful

Pauline
            Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

sorry all done tree been up two weeks with pressies under it for the same time lol, still got the odd one to wrap and the big food shop to do but bar hat roll on next week

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

OOh er haven't started. DH bought tree so put that up yesterday as well as outside lights. Finally wrote and posted cards two days ago. Haven't bought any presents yet...eek.
                www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Just got the mince and marachino pies to make today, open freeze them then take out and cook as required, blitz the house and wash the living room carpet on Wednesday. Wrap the gifts this weekend, make BIL his fudge. Food is all in and drink just the fresh on Tuesday then finished.

Only problem cannot find my tablecloth anywhere so will have to look for white one on my travels, this will please DH. REally annoying as I was in Guildford yesterday for a networking lunch, if only I had checked before I left, went to the shops as well so a bit peeved.

Comment

got my last pressie last night - now have to wrap them all. I'm really bad though, haven't sent out ANY cards yets
                    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Working...
                    X