Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New blog - need some help!!

http://eljay1980.wordpress.com/

Right I've set up a crafty blog now (one that I know how to work lol) and I was wondering how I'd go about a 'blog giveaway' ... what is the general ruling for this? What should I do?

Thanks a lot.

Laura

Hiya Laura
    You just need to add all the details of the offer on your blog and then post on forums you use that you are having a blog give away - I think
    x chris
    Chris xx
    My Website
    My Blog

Comment

Hi laura I added your blog onto mine...

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."
      www.fairyalchemy.co.uk
      fairyalchemy.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Laura,
        Congrats on your new blog - I think it's looking great. I'll be doing a giveaway on my blog soon (coming up to 50 posts) too & was just thinking about asking the exact same question.

And now I've just noticed that you're in Stoke - I'm just up the road from you in Newcastle.
        Ali
        xx

My Crafty Blog
        Craft Matters at Etsy

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone... I just felt a bit thick lol

Craft Matters - it's nice to hear of some local crafters, are you doing any crafty fairs in the area?

Comment

I'm another staffordshire crafter!

I've won a blog give-away once, they simply spread the word around that they were doing a giveaway,(in forums maninly). You can either ask people to leave a comment about something on your blog or in your shop to enter, then pick the winner out of a hat on a set date. Then contact that person and get their address and post the goodies out to them.

Keep us posted!

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy Squirrel View Post

Craft Matters - it's nice to hear of some local crafters, are you doing any crafty fairs in the area?
              I wish I was! I've been trying to build up enough stock but things are selling well on Etsy () and I've had health probs all summer which meant I couldn't do enough.

I see from your website you are very busy!
              Ali
              xx

My Crafty Blog
              Craft Matters at Etsy

Comment

Originally posted by cloudhopping View Post
                I'm another staffordshire crafter!

I've won a blog give-away once, they simply spread the word around that they were doing a giveaway,(in forums maninly). You can either ask people to leave a comment about something on your blog or in your shop to enter, then pick the winner out of a hat on a set date. Then contact that person and get their address and post the goodies out to them.

Keep us posted!
                That's great - thank you!! I'll get it sorted in the next couple of weeks and let you know when it's all up and running though the rate I'm going it might be after Christmas lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Craftmatters View Post
                  I wish I was! I've been trying to build up enough stock but things are selling well on Etsy () and I've had health probs all summer which meant I couldn't do enough.

I see from your website you are very busy!
                  To be honest, sales are quite quiet at the moment though we're constantly adding new products to try to entice people.

There's a pamper evening in Uttoxeter at the start of December where crafters are exhibiting, pm me if you're interested in a table - it's only £5

Comment

Working...
                  X