Bitten the Blogging Bullet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitten the Blogging Bullet!

Well the time has finally come when I have taken on board the good advice offered here and Started my blog!

It was a very hard Bullet to bite given my research into many blogs on here, showing amazing, stunning and inspirational blogs. The inspiration is one thing but I found it all such a hard act to follow.

I then figured well hey ho we all got to start somewhere! and crafting isn't about "following" it is about expressing.

So a blog it is albeit not a patch on many I have had the great pleasure in looking through these past few days.

Buffys Blog
    "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

Blogs!

I haven't been blogging very long either but you're being a little too modest. It's off to a lovely start - the trick is keeping going. I do love those fimo beads. Hope you begin to enjoy your blog and the people you 'meet' through it. It's great fun!
    Julia

Website: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JuliaYo...=hdr_shop_menu
    Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/JuliaYorkDesigns?ref=hl
    Blog:https://juliayorkdesigns.wordpress.com

Comment

Thank you Julia x x

It is fun which I guess is the important thing!

I had a look see at your Blog and it is truely stunning! The photography is amazing and your work beautiful!

x x

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

Its lovely Buffy. I once tried but im no tecky as you know lol. may have another bash at it tomorrow, but maybe not hahaha!!!

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

It's a great start Buffy
          Chris xx
          My Website
          My Blog

Comment

I recently started one but i cant seem to get the hang of it!! I started one post but I'm not really sure what the point of it is as I havnt even told anyone I have it!!
            I thought it would be a good place to direct people until I have a website made up, so people dont get bored or forget me!!
            haha.
            What do you all use yours for!?
            Rudi

Comment

Thank you Chris x x

Rudi,

I was advised to do it on here, and already I have viewed so many other peoples blogs and followed links to their shops etc so I can get the point of it.

It is nice to log your journey and see back how you've learned new tricks and go back to old ones!

I have also noticed a community thing going on with competitions and help etc which I would love to get involved with soon.

I spent several days looking through peoples blogs then started my own I would advise it!

I am thoroughly enjoying it and already logging days events in my head to Post about!

x x

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

buffy,
                Ahaaa i see!!!
                Well perhaps i should pop mine on the bottom of my 'signature' then so people can have a ganders!!
                Its not that great at the moment though, so perhaps i should leave it till later!?
                Rudi

Comment

You should!!

mine is not great either but as I posted it isn't a competition, it is about expression x x x x

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

Welcome to blogging ... i have been blogging for over a year now and love it !!
                    I have made lots of friends and im sure it has saved my DP's sanity as i am no longer asking him every few minutes what he thinks of things i have made now if im not sure i just pop a photo on my blog !! I also have lots of links to my website and find it a great way to let people know i have new things

if you need any help just give me a shout !!

Sara x
                    allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

Thanks Sara! I can understand the DP's Sanity train of thought too!
                      I drive mine mad too mostly because there are no footballers in arts and crafts

At the moment I can't view any keep getting a spyware or cookies error

I hate clearing out my cookies as it means having to get all my forgotten passwords back *blush*

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

I've just had a gander and your blog looks good!
                        I only started mine about a month ago and have found it keeps me motivated. I actually started it before I found this place as I just wanted a way to tell family and friends what I was doing and to keep a record of my projects. I was surprised to find people started reading it!
                        I'm looking forward to reading about your future projects on there
                        http://spans-stitchin.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X