Cute Card Thursday Challenge - The Two of Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute Card Thursday Challenge - The Two of Us

I had decided to cut down on the challenges this week as I've got a few other things going on that have deadlines. However, I then decided that the only challenges I would be doing would be where I could make Christmas cards thus preparing myself for the Festive Season and also having a bit of fun at the same time. See how logical my thinking is?!

The Cute Card Thursday Challenge #22 is:

'The two of us'
    A quick and easy one to make which really just happened (as if by magic hehehe!) Backing paper from the Funky Little Christmas collection by Funky Hand - the larger is embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder. The image has been layered onto the same backing paper via 3d foam pads but without the embossing. The image and layers have all been inked in black (I did say that there would be more!) And the ribbon courtesy of Jozza.

The Penny Black image has been painted with my trusty watercolours and I've added a tiny bit of sparkle too!
    • Backing paper: Funky Little Christmas download by Funky Hand
    • Image: Penny Black 'Winter Snuggles', coloured with watercolour paint and a tiny bit of Anita's 3d gloss glitter paint
    • Embossing: Cuttlebug snowflakes
    • Ribbon: From Jozza

More...

Your card is definitely cute! My hubby and I have always had a thing for hedgehogs on cards etc, ever since he bought me a pair of bride and groom soft toy hedgehogs the day we got married.

Jo x
    Things to make and do
    Things to make and do's Facebook page
    Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Thank you Jo! I quite like hedgehogs too good job with the stamped images I have so expect to see more!!

Comment

Gorgeous Tippy!!! A woman of many talents!!!!! Sue xx
        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Ah, thats so sweet Ruth!

Love the hedgies bless em, like the colours, great ribbon!

Shaz x
          Keepsake Kollections
          & Rossendale Ramblings!
          http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
          X