No announcement yet.

Funky Fairy Challenge 29 - Celebration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funky Fairy Challenge 29 - Celebration!

Ok, so I've slipped this one in, plus its a fortnightly challenge! But it was so easy to make! Sort of knew what I was going to do and then 'things' took over and it turned out quite different. But, I am pleased with it, especially the funky foam flower!

Funky Fairys Challenge 29 is:

The fortnightly challenge was set by THE FUnkY faIRy herself . . . Shaz.
    The theme that Shaz choose was celebration . . .
    The next challenge falls on the week of what would be *is* Daniels 17 th birthday, so I would like that weeks challenge to be CELEBRATION which could be birth, life, wedding, birthday, party . . anything at all to do with celebration.

And here is mine
    Doodlementals add on pack 2 backing paper, printed at normal size and then smaller - the smaller panel has been layered. I did a bit of doodling (Jozza inspired!) around the edges and also copied the flower design to make it stand out a little by using black gel pen.

The celebration sentiment was a freebie from yonks ago (and one of the FF DT has also used it!) and its attached to the card with some thin acetate. To stop it springing back up, I've added a little flower brad to give it some weight. Mint green organza ribbon has been tied around the card too.

The funky foam flower is one of my creations and will be added to my website next month - its layered flowers with a flower brad centre. I've also added some swirls of wire and two lilac star pony beads (which I bought on a whim ages ago and knew I'd use at some point!)

• Backing paper: Doodlementals add-on pack 2 from Funky Fairy
    • Sentiment: From my stash
    • Ribbon: From my BIG stash box!
    • Embellishments: Made by myself from funky foam, pony beads, brad and wire. Available to buy from my website in September

More...

What a lovely fresh, colourful card. I love it Tippy!! It is really pretty!!! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

That is gorgeous!!!! you have inspired me!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!
      Lady Lora

Comment

Thank you!!

Have a look on my blog to see if anything else inspires!!

Comment

Working...
        X