Cute Card Thursday Challenge 21 - In The House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute Card Thursday Challenge 21 - In The House

I do like the Cute Card Thursday challenges as I can use anything!

Challenge 21 - In The House
    The challenge this week is to make a card with the theme of 'In The House' , anything which can be found in the home is fine.

I'd already had the card stock ready - left over from last year (I'd printed it, looked at it, put it down, looked at it again and then ran out of time). I've chalked the edges of the card - lightly hammered cream card, on which the backing has been printed directly - its a Christmas download from Mad About Cards. The Christmas Pudding recipe sentiment is also from the same collection and has been layered onto matt gold card.
    The two embellishments I have made myself from fimo. The Christmas Pudding turned out a little chunkier than I imagined, so I am now on the look-out for a cheap pasta sheet making machine!

I tried to make the holly and berries from fimo but it was far too fiddly and the holly looked more like a strange green blob, so I've punched them from green card and red glitter card.

• Backing paper - Traditional Christmas download from Mad About Cards
    • Embellishments - Handmade by me and available from September to buy from Tip Top Toppers
    • Ribbon - Thin ruby red satin ribbon from Blackburn market

More...

That's fab TT
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

That is so gorgeous Tippy!!! My order will be in the post in September for some!!!!! Sue xx ps Don't put them in your drawers and forget about them!!!!! He He ooh ah Missus!!!!! he he
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
        That is so gorgeous Tippy!!! My order will be in the post in September for some!!!!! Sue xx ps Don't put them in your drawers and forget about them!!!!! He He ooh ah Missus!!!!! he he
        Just had a look at Cute card Thursday. Hope you don't mind if I join in sometime!!!! Sue xxPlease don't do this to me if you do mind!!!
        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

that's brilliant!!! I think that's the best one of your designs I've seen so far
          www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Aw thanks!! I can't take all the credit for it - the downloads from Mad about cards made me do it!!!

Sue - anyone can join the challenges - all the links to the ones I attempt to try and do are the little boxes down the right hand side of my blog - click on one and it takes you to the challenges.

Have you got a blog yet??!! Go girl!!

And you'll be the first to know about 'the new' things in September! I plan to do more than the spoon and pud but watch this space (as they say!)

Comment

Working...
            X