Flames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flames

I have been so busy with work this week, that I have only just got round to sorting out all the photos I took on sunday. the weather was gorgeous. my man got out the bbq, we invited some friends over, the kids played in the paddling pool. it was a sunday just as sundays should be...

but, shhh, my man ended up a little tispy! first he fell off the garden bench, then 'tripped' down a couple of steps, then worst of all, he dropped a bottle of wine in the kitchen. smash. no more wine. how glad were we all that he got 'tipsy' after he cooked the bbq food!

Anyway, the photos. I have some absolute treasures of my son playing with our friends son in the paddling pool.

I also took this;

This photo is a close up of the bbq flames. I love the intensity of the flames. I never really imagined flames to look so graceful. they look as though they are gently folded around each other. not much at all like they look from a distant. wild. I've put the flames in the shop, here.

s.x

More...
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Its fantastic. are you entering it for the Orange Challenge, I think you should.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Brilliant! That looks like yellow silk or liquid gold being poured!! Really gorgeous!!! Sue xx
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X