Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Golden Oldies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Golden Oldies

I could well be on a bit of a roll this week as I'm going to be attempting 4 different challenges! The first one is completed and is the Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Golden Oldies.

The challenge is:

with so many new things /latest papers/ trendy stuff constantly coming on the market, we thought it would be nice to have a look back, and dig out some of our 'old' papers and embellishments and make a card with our 'preloved' treasures. I think the tendency these days is to get on the 'latest must have' band wagon, sometimes, its nice to recognise what we already have- even if it isn't the 'latest' embellishment/paper.

This was an easy one to a point, but when I started to go through my stash, some of which has not seen the light of day for quite a while, I then could not decide what to use! In the end I went for some ivory lovely hammered card (which I still use!) golden vellum (still use too) and matt gold card both cut with the larger of the three scallop tag Sizzix die. The tiny golden feet I bought ages ago with the idea that they would make lovely birth announcements for when I have another baby (ha - that's not going to be happening!) and a 'congratulations' peel off. And of course some gold organza ribbon.
    A lot of my early cards looked like this, and it was quite nice to get back to basics!

More...
Working...
X