Half a worm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half a worm!

We're not great gardeners, but we do love spending time in the garden and planting a few seeds every spring. Here are some pics I've taken over the past few weeks...
    Em obviously loves getting her hands dirty and doing a bit of hunting for worms and caterpillars!
    Digging for worms...

Found one! Can you see it on Em's spade? lol

Emma then said, 'What's all that coming out the middle?'
    So I said, 'That's his belly coming out! You've just cut him in half with your spade!!'
    This was then followed by Emma finding the other half...

Other half!
    ... and her tyring to glue them back together with a bit of mud! Poor worm

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Thats lovely. At least she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. Gardens not bad either!!!
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

How sweet! What is it about tots and worms? Rose is obsessed with them! We have to save them all in a plant pot when we're digging and put them back when we've finished.
      Natalie
      website blog

Comment

Today my son found a huge toad in the watering can whilst he was helping me garden, it gave us such a surprise

Comment

Aaaaaaaah!!!!!! I just love your Em!!!! She is so beautiful!!!! Funny how we change our minds about worms as we get older!!!!!! Plants look nice, your fingers seem quite green to me!!! Sue xx
          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

She is so sweet, a proper little nature lover.
            My son loved finding creepy crawlies when he was little and was always asking for jam jars to put them in.

Melanie

Comment

Working...
            X