Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on the Bead Wagon

blue dolmite and black agate bracelet
    Don't worry I didn't go completely crazy mad on beading, these are a few things I have been working on over the last few days and not had a chance to photograph. The purple and onyx is my favourite, and if I hadn't have kept the last purple jade bracelet I made I would keep this one too.

Today's to do list includes cleaning the house, as yesterday I spent 3 hours cleaning up the fall out zone that is H's room. He managed to sneak a huge box of ikea hamma beads from the shed up to his room then liberally decorate the whole room with little piles of coloured plastic beads. I was not happy, I was fuming and sent him to play in the garden while I sorted out his room and filled a massive box full of broken toys and games missing pieces and assorted junk that 4 year olds generate with an alarming rate. Off to clear up beady mess and make some mini key lime cheesecakes!

pink candy jade bracelet

purple jade and onyx bracelet
    candy jade bracelet
    amethyst and nephrite jade earrings

More...
    Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

I Love the candy jade bracelet!
    Magriet

www.babushkajewellery.co.uk
    http://babushkajewellery.blogspot.com/
    http://en.dawanda.com/user/BabushkaJewellery

Comment

I like the candy jade too, and the toggles look really good.
      www.littlebead.blogspot.com
      www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

thank you! I like it too... though the purple jade and onyx is my current favourite. *chants to self "I will not keep it I will not keep it."

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm key lime pie..........sorry got distracted there

love the bracelets too btw
          www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

lol Pagan.

key lime mini cheesecakes with strawberries not exactly what I made but close enough.. but we had fresh picked raspberries on top instead of strawberries... mmmmm they were lovely.

Comment

stoppit you cruel woman you I can feel a trip to the store and an afternoon in the kitchen coming on.........................and I have cards to make!!!!!
              www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

oh yes I'm very cruel.... making cupcakes or cookies today to keep my son occupied while my husband is out on a wedding (he's a photographer).

Comment

Love them all but the multi-coloured candy jade (diamonds) is my fave. I love diagonal drilled beads - not sure why but hey . . .. . everyone has their little quirks dont they.

???????

Don't they????

Oh well . . . must just be me.
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

auntynet- I wasn't sure about the diagonal drilled beads at first... I abandonded them in my bead box for a good month or so before I dragged them out the other day... glad somebody likes it!

Comment

Working...
                    X