Sneeky peek of some of the stamps :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneeky peek of some of the stamps :)

You can buy your Chuckle Monkey and Friends over at Spiral Whisper here.

Apologies, having another blonde day again today (I am a natural blonde so I can say that b4 peeps think I is being blondist!)I have popped some of the stamp previews on for you below. I'll be popping into my craft room when my OH finishes work he's still holed up in a server room winging about being hungry! To make up some samples using these and other images that should be added to the Spiral Whisper website in the next few days. So please keep on checking back Ok here goes.........

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh firstly where it all began. This first stamp is of Chuckle Monkey and Friends famous banana tree. It has been done as a stand alone stamp so that you can easily fit it into any other Chuckles and friends scene or just on it's own. Apologies for the missing bananas though (blush) Chhhuuuuuuuuucklessssssssssssssssss, ouch that hurt my throat. He's no where to be seen I think he must have slipped off for a sly smooch with Giggles (cheesy grin)

This stamp is depicting a very typical lazy day for Chuckle Monkey. He is such a tinker. I am surprised that hammock hasn't collapsed with him in it. Look at all of those bananas he's filled his greedy face with LOL

Meet Giggle Monkey. Giggles is the ever doting girlfriend to Chuckles. You will be seeing lots more of her and them both together She can be adapted to cards, scrapbook layouts and other crafting projects. I’ll be making a card with her tonight and can't wait to get started.

Meet Boozy Chuckles. This Chuckle Monkey stamp would be great for a Birthday, Christmas or New Year celebration card/scrapbook layout and other projects. This pose was captured after a night out on the lash at his local watering hole. Oh the embarrassment (blush)

Hopefully I'll be back on later popping my samples on, catch you all later.

Cheers ears

More...
    UPDATED 11th November
    http://icklepicklepumpkinpie.blogspot.com/

http://confessionsofaslimmingworlddieter.blogspot.com/

They are certainly cute and very clever. Thanks for showing them.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

very cute indeed! x

Comment

Working...
      X