i'm in love..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm in love..

yes, it is really true, today i feel very much in love with alot of things.

i love my son, with all my heart and with all my soul, i love him from the beginning to the end, from the closest point to the furthest. i love my man, he never fails to make me laugh, to make me smile, to make me feel like it will all be good, even when times are tough. i love how he loves our son so much. i love that we all have alot of love for each other.

i love my beautiful friends. who are honest, simple and pure. who are so full of love.

i love that we can smile and laugh, i love that we can receive happiness, i love that we can give it, i love that we can see happiness in the most smallest and random of places.

i love the world, even when it looks grim and full of emptiness. its not, break away the surface and there is always, always something good to be found. always.

i love that the sun sets, that the day ends, so that we can start a fresh the next, make it better, happier, calmer or whatever we need it to be for us.

i just love everything today. i love that today i love everything.

yes, this is how i feel today. the place i'm in. it truly is a beautiful place to be.

s.x

More...
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop
Working...
X