Once Upon a Time a Fairy Tale Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time a Fairy Tale Swap

Think about dark forests, alive with fairies, goblins, princess, heroes, and magical creature. The dark realm of fairy and all its inhabitants. Fairy tales, A Midsummer's Night Dream, Alice in Wonderland, The Company of Wolves, gothic tales, legends, and fables or whatever you can dream. Whether you like your fairy tales dark, gothic and Grimm or sweet and innocent.

Sign up will be from now until Thursday the 31st of July the end of the month (longer if more time is needed. Any craft medium is ok, if you want to knit a gnome, paint a toadstool, sew a poisioned apple, bead Cinderella's jewellery, make a plush fat wolf that ate grandma, quilt Alice in Wonderland, Card craft Puss in Boots... mostly have fun crafting.

We will have a month to make the crafts and send them to your partners by the end of August. Please leave a comment to sign up and e-mail me your details at [email protected] .

Name:
    Address:
    e-mail:
    blog:
    Favourite fairy tale:

More...
    Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

What a fab theme. I'm sooo excited. Have left a comment and gone to read my fairy tale books.
    http://ethelandednastearoom.blogspot.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

lol.. thank you... I'm not sure how many have singed up yet.. there are 11 comments left but I think I have 12 or 13 e-mails? it should be fun I have so many ideas..

Comment

we now have 15 people signed up for the swap.. so please feel free to sign up! It should be a really good swap!

Comment

I have 19 people signed up for the swap... signup closes on the 31st so if anyone else would like to join in on a fab swap please sign up!

Comment

tommorow is the last day for anyone to sign up for the fairytale swap... I will sort out partners tommorow evening and e-mail everyone details tommorow evening or first thing friday morning.

Comment

Working...
            X