Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair and fabric

Mere Green -
    The fair on Saturday went really well. It was full of lovely handmade crafts and some very friendly crafters & customers. By far the best table was this one ...

It's Ethel and her super sillies and fabulous cupcake pin cushions!
    ___
    The last time I saw Ethel she was dressed like this ...
    So I must say it was a relief to see her looking a little less Ginger and a bit more posh!
    ( hehe ~ that's payback for taking such a horrid photo of me )
    ___
    & here is a photo of my table...
    I've never been very good with presentation! I just turn up and lay it all onto the table - very flat and boring. I must invest in some boards if I'm going to do more fairs in the future.
    You can see a larger/noted pic here
    ___
    I had a good day for sales and had lots of lovely comments about the button bracelets and brooches. I actually only had 3 button bracelets left by the time the fair came around, so last Thursday I had to quickly order in more stock which has arrived today.
    So now I have a new batch of button blanks I can start making some more bracelets with these gorgeous new fabrics.
    ttfn - I will be back tomorrow with a freebie!!

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Sounds like you hade a lovely Saturday. Your table looks fine - couldn't have been too bad if you sold your goodies. Well done. Love your new fabric and can't wait to see the finished bracelets.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Great pic Incy, and your right Ethel's was lovely, but yours looked good too! In fact you all did me proud on the table presentation front!

Nice fabric too Incy!

Cxx
      Love LittleGems x
      http://LittleGemsUK.etsy.com
      www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X