Grumpy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumpy...

… Daughter! I was just looking through some photos of Em and suddenly thought that I only ever post cute pics of her on here. So just to a) make me smile and b) do a non crafty post for once; here are a few grumping pics …

1. Grumpy tired, 2. Do I really have to be an Evertonian grump!, 3. I want more juice grump, 4. Nana’s dressed me up silly grump!, 5. Back door step grump, 6. Mum’s made me look silly again grump, 7. Just let me eat my apple in peace grump, 8. Thinking about possibly having a little grump in a minute!, 9. Grumping at the park.

She does like to do a lot of grumping throughout the day! Hehe.

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

She has a very expressionable face - No. 6 is my favourite. I am sure she smiles more often than she grumps. Maybe she is just posing like little girls do. Or is it a form of blackmail like my Grandsons do to me.
    I just think she isd a real cutie.
    Carol
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

lol, made me laugh!

I think kids look the cutest when they are slightly grumpy, although as long as they come with mums who can take them away.........
      www.beadlab.com

Comment

thatmade me laugh.. I love number 6... My son goes through that grumpy bit alot.. though sometimes we get the super mega pouty lip with it that makes me laugh and then he gets really really grumpy... kids who'd have them... us apparently
        Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

Excellent photos!! Have a grumpy smiley to say well done...

Si.
          Wood Tattoos
          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
          Facebook
          Flickr
          Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X