Busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy

Hub finished school on Friday so I've taken the opportunity to get lots of crafting done whilst him and Em have lots of fun together. Well I say fun; they spent the day today stripping wallpaper off Em's bedroom wall!! Or should I say daddy spent the day stripping wallpaper whilst Em got under his feet!

I have so much in my wip box at the moment but I've actually managed to get lots done for once! And here are just a few bits i've finished over the past few days ...
    Saturday afternoon I made more button bracelets! ~
    Saturday evening I worked on the banner for natural nursery ~
    Sunday morning I cut and prepared a commission cushion...Then this morning I finished the personalised cushion and started making more of these for the fair at Mere Geen ...

So all in all a busy crafting weekend! But I need to keep going or my table on Saturday is going to look very bare!
    If your near Sutton/Four Oaks area on Saturday then please pop in and support us - There is going to be some lovely crafts there. Plus you will get to meet me and my Mum and the lovely Ethel is there too
    Truly Handmade - Saturday 19th July
    x

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

I do like your button bracelets - the more you make the more interesting they seem to get.
    Good luck for Saturday - I am sure your table will be far from bare.
    Carol
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

love "pinkgoth" and the keychains are really cute too.... dont't hink we will be going as far as sutton coldfield on saturday.. don't think I have ever actually been to be honest... though it is tempting to meet you... and see all your lovely things...
      Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

It's all gorgeous my niece would love the pink goth button bracelet!
        Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          love "pinkgoth" and the keychains are really cute too.... dont't hink we will be going as far as sutton coldfield on saturday.. don't think I have ever actually been to be honest... though it is tempting to meet you... and see all your lovely things...
          ah, thanks hun - You must pop over to Loughborough one day for tea and cake

Thanks for all your comments - I've actually got no button bracelets left for the fair on Saturday as I've sold them all!!! lol
          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
          ___

Comment

I love all your things. The key rings are lovely and your bracelets are brilliant! No wonder you've sold them all!!!!!! Sue xx
            http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
              I love all your things. The key rings are lovely and your bracelets are brilliant! No wonder you've sold them all!!!!!! Sue xx
              Thanks Susie
              ___

Comment

Working...
              X