Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More bracelet designs …

Autumn Blossom
    I’ve actually made this one for my Mum, but I will put it on the website once I have a few more made up.
    Clover Bug
    I LOVE this one And if it doesn’t sell at the fair this weekend it’s going straight onto my wrist!
    x

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

I love the autumn blossoms one!
    Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

They're lovely
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Ta ladies! Really appreciate all your comments
        incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
        ___

Comment

I was in Lisbon at the weekend. Oh get me jet setter. (surprise trip from hubby for my aniversary ) Whilst there we came across a craft fair and this lind of thing was very popular there .
          Yours are realy lovely and should go down well at the fair. At the fair a guy had a machine on his table and was making the buttons to order. Do you have a machine or is it a hand gizmo?
          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
            I was in Lisbon at the weekend. Oh get me jet setter. (surprise trip from hubby for my aniversary ) Whilst there we came across a craft fair and this lind of thing was very popular there .
            Yours are realy lovely and should go down well at the fair. At the fair a guy had a machine on his table and was making the buttons to order. Do you have a machine or is it a hand gizmo?
            Fab, what a lovely hubby!!! I'm taking my button machine with me. I was going to have a selection of fabric buttons on show, then have a sign saying buttons made to order. That means I can always make up buttons and top up on the bobbles, hair slides etc if they are selling well.
            Last edited by incywincy; 17-07-2008, 09:27 AM.
            ___

Comment

gorgeous - I love these!
              www.AREjewellery.etsy.com
              http://arehandmadejewellery.blogspot.com/
              http://www.folksy.com/shops/AREjewellery

Comment

Love them, especially the clover bug one.
                I haven't used my bracelet blanks yet. I don't have a machine, so I can't pop them out that quick, I'm envious

Good luck at the fair.
                Sarah x

Muddle Website
                Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

I love the Autumn Blossom one, the colours are fantastic
                  Handmade jewellery and accessories using glass, crystals, wire and more!
                  www.iridescentdesigns.co.uk

Comment

They are gorgeous!!! Bet they sell out very quickly!!!!! Good luck!! Sue xx
                    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                    X