My stamp collection has grown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stamp collection has grown!

Simple card made with backing paper from a wonderful freebie blog that I have recently discovered - Vicki's Blog. I can't remember which collection the backing paper is from but the downloads are primarily designed for digital scrapbooking but I've reduced the file size and printed them - they all print square.

Green ribbon from Hobbycraft bargain bin (it was wired but took that out!). Welcome house stamp another bargain from The Range - 99p and coloured with watercolour pencils and a bit of chalking around the edge. Sentiment from (wait for it!) the mini alphabet stamps for 99p at The Range - I think Dovecraft.

The sentiment was not supposed to be so wonky - I held all the stamps together to form the word and obviously did not hold them quite as straight as I thought but I think it turned out ok!!

I'm quite liking stamping at the moment - made some other cards but not photographed them yet - so they will be later in the week!

More...

Its lovely. Do you get an extra filip when you know its cost so much less to make but looks just as good?
    I think I would
    Carol
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

lovely card i brought 2 sets of those alphabet stamps from the range they are really good and the demonstator showed me a good tip putting elastic band around the stamps of the word you want so you can ink and stamp them all at once in a straight line it works really well.
      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X