Button Keyrings and Robot Magnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button Keyrings and Robot Magnets

I've not had time to put together the 'make your own' kits on the new website yet as I've been busy with other stuff. But this is an idea for one of the kits. Button keyrings with crochet cotton and felt flowers. I've made a few of these for my next fair, but need to sit down and sort out the 'how to make' bit before adding the packs to the website. They are very easy to make and will look fab on any set of keys
    _____

? I LOVE these robot fridge magnets. Made on my button machine using flat back button shanks, with magnets glued onto the back.

28mm fabric button magnets
    _____

I’ve been saving little off cuts of fabric from the buttons for a rainy day. But whilst making stuff for the fair on the 19th I had a brilliant idea to use them to make some lovely fabric cards ...

Cute fabric cards - 1. Japanese elephant print fabric, 2. applique flowers with button detail, 3. Russian doll card, 4. felt flower with ladybird button, 5. Japanese elephant card, 6. Crochet flower with ladybird button.

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___
Working...
X