BIG wip and craft fair info ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG wip and craft fair info ...

I'm currently making a large applique banner for naturalnursery.co.uk and it's a BIG (2.5m x 1m) one!! In fact I don't think I actually realised quite how big until I brought the fabric and laid it out on the floor! Here is the logo design that I'm recreating ...

And here's a few WIP pics...

Machine appliqued pea pod and gorgeous felt colours for the lettering from paper&string

I've added wadding underneath the pea fabric so that they look slightly raised and quilted once I add the eyes. Plus I've brought slightly brighter coloured felt for the text so that it stands out a bit better. Just need to sit and cut out all the letters now!

~ oh and BIG thanks to my Dad for working out all the sizes for me and to hub for helping me with the templates

___

Next month I'm doing a craft fair at Mere Green so I've also been busy getting stuff ready for that. If you're in the area (Sutton Coldfield) on 19th July come and say 'ello'. You can find more details here on the Truly Handmade website.
    x

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___
Working...
X