Who am I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who am I...

I think it's fair to say that i'm not totally sure. All the things in my life that defined who I am. Who I was, have become blurred, intangible. There are some things that have remained the same foundationally, but how they exist within has changed.

I love my son. I love my partner. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my art. I love seeing beauty. I love the abstract essence of nature. I love music, sweet music. I love to feel the warmth of the sun touching me. I love my camera. I love my space. I love the crowd. I love the sweet sound of fresh crunchy snow. I love my freedom. I love God. I love the sound of laughter. I love the possibility of new experiences.

But now? Now I love so much more. I love the things I used to hate. I hated the rain. Being wet, cold. Miserable. Now I love it (sometimes!). The rain makes nature grow. It washes away the dirt and the bad things. Making way for a new beginning. I love change. Change scared me. Not knowing the certainty of how particular events would impact on me. Life can become stagnant. Lifeless. Change is good. It forces us to make decisions. To take a path and follow it through. See where it takes us. I like my journey. I'm growing. We all are. All the time. I like this spiritual journey i'm on. It's new. It's exciting. It is so not me 8 years ago. Its mine. Just mine.

I 'll share this photo with you all. It was one of those lucky moments when I just happened to have my camera with me.

Love in the clouds

Just a leaving thought. because I need reminding sometimes that the future is good.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
    "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
    plans to give you hope and a future.
    Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
    You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
    Jeremiah 29:11-13

For now,

s.x

More...
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Life's paths are amazing, they can meander, be an uphill slog, or, a freewheeling coast, they can be anything at any time and can change direction in the blink of an eye. Being in touch with our own spirituality (whether, or, not it includes a Deity) adds purpose and meaning to the whole of our lives.

Thank you, so much, for sharing a part of your journey, I feel very privileged to have been able to glimpse a meaningful part of your life.
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Who am I...

Its lovely to hear of someone so happy with life and their 'lot'. You forgot to mention whether you loved yourself or not but you must do to feel so good about everything else. I hope things never change. If you remain as happy as this you will live forever.
      Good luck
      Carol
      Last edited by Critchley; 26-06-2008, 05:45 PM. Reason: missed aword
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
      X