What Do I Win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do I Win?

Having seen the 1930's Housewife Test results on quite a few ladies' blogs, I decided to take the plunge and have a go myself.
    You must understand that I have to look up the word "housework" in the dictionary from time to time, just to check what the word means.
    However, I am a little troubled by my result :

As a 1930s wife, I am
    Very Poor (Failure)

Take the test!
    I can only assume it had something to do with answering 'yes' to these questions :
    Fails to wash top of milk bottle before opening it.
    Often late for appointments.
    Is more than 15 pounds overweight.
    Serves too much from tin cans or the delicatessen store
    Wears red nail polish.
    Wears pajamas while cooking.
    Tells risque or vulgar stories.
    Oh well ... it's probably just as well I live in the Naughty Noughties then!

More...
    Blog Website Flickr

Ha Ha Ho Ho He He!!!!!!!! That is so good!!!I agree about housework. I have always hated it , I do it because it has to be done!!!!Maybe you are a very keep it quiet millionaire and have maids and butlers!!!!!! We can only dream!!!! Crafting all day long and 'doing lunch' when we felt like it!!!Oh well, I'd better go and start the curry before hubby gets home!!!! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Would that be a curry made from a jar of sauce or with freshly ground spices????

Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
      X