An old flame?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An old flame?????????

This may not mean a lot, but this is the motorcycle I passed my test on! Not the exact one, but they all looked the same in those days. Fond memories……………………………but a bugger to ride. Come to think of it…………………it really was a heap. Now my Kawasaki 750 that I got knocked off - that [...]

More...

ah, i thought you might be a motorbike person!, what is the bike?. my husband has got two at the moment, a matchless and a honda goldwing (without the fairing, not sure if i've spelt that right!), both are in pieces in the garage!
    lucykate crafts... blog

lucykate crafts... on etsy

Comment

Peter,

Is that a Norton ? Need you to tell. I built my motor bike in my mum's living room one floor up in a tenement. For months she didn't know that's what I was up too. It was just a wee 250 cc and she went like the clappers.

Happy days wish I still had a bike.
      www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Now, if it had been a Vincent Black Lightening, I would have been mega impressed
        Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

are you allowed to discuss motorbikes here though?, is it not a bit 'off topic'?
          lucykate crafts... blog

lucykate crafts... on etsy

Comment

Working...
          X