Beaded Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaded Buttons

Last week I was asked to make some beaded satin buttons for someone that makes wedding accessories. I love them so much that I’m now thinking of putting them on the website – What do you think?
    ___

The ivory satin button is one that I made for the order and then I made some black linen ones, which I’m going to turn into necklace pendants.
    _______

Also new to the website this week – Robot hair slides

19mm fabric buttons on gold grip hair slides - Find them here

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

What do they say about great minds??? I was going to have a go at beaded buttons, I thought I could do them in the evening when I watched the telly. Yours are gorgeous
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

If you make the black button into a pendant, you should do a set of matching earrings as well. They look stunning!
      Cardtouche
      beasbeads.com - For affordable Miyuki beads

Comment

the beaded buttons are lovely... but I adore the robot bobby pins/hair slides!
        Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

Oh they are all GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I LOVE the Robot hair slides. What a clever, clever idea!!!! CLEVER YOU!!! Sue xx
          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks my lovelies
            I’m going to add them to the website tomorrow. x
            incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
            ___

Comment

Working...
            X