Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpaca's...Gardening & Black Greyhounds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpaca's...Gardening & Black Greyhounds.

Last month has just been a blur. I had my first foray into England for a show and it was fantastic the good people of Northumbria deserve a special mention. They are so hospitable and The Northumbrian County Show was just super to do. I also stayed at one of the best B & B's you could imagine and even better the lady running was a fellow crafter. She has a herd of Black Alpaca's and they are beautiful .My view from the room was over rolling countryside with my own front door .

Came back from there to prepare for Gardening Scotland again a first . I was so nervous about doing that show if someone had offered me my table money back I wouldn't have went. Anyway it ran for three days and was one of the best shows I have ever attended and again the customer's were so nice.

Have also been to the Campsie Agricultural Show near the village of Torrance just outside Glasgow the sun was shining and it was a great day.

Now onto the Black Greyhounds. Wilson's the Newsagent's in Linlithgow sells my horseshoes. Linlithgow is a historical town in Scotland where Mary Queen of Scots was born it has a beautiful palace and many other historical sights. It's coat of Arms however depicts a Black Greyhound beside an Oak Tree as legend has it a prisoner sentenced to death on Linlithgow famous Loch was brought food each day by his loyal companion with the dog swimming out every day. The people of the town show in the dog loyalty and bravery and Incorporated the image into the coat of arms . The people born and bred in the town are called Black Bitches .

I was asked to make a special horseshoe for the shop and have done so. Only available at Wilson's it has made the local newspaper with a picture of the horseshoe.

More...
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes
Working...
X