Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday

As the weather was fine (or it was when we set off) we decided to go to Witton Park in Blackburn so the boys could have a run around and to look at the animals there.

Jacob quite likes the swings!

And here is one of the rabbits. I've never seen a rabbit so big! The picture is quite deceptive as there is nothing to compare it against, but it was a big rabbit!!

Unknown to us before we set off, there was a festival being set up for the day with a lot of different stalls. Samuel and I ventured into the tombola tent and we won a new Morgan pink purse for me and a fab tin of Roses!! All for the princely sum of £1!

I also spied some fuchsia hanging baskets. I have hanging baskets every year. I did used to grow everything myself from seed but just don't have the time these days although I usually buy the little plants and grow them on myself. However these hanging baskets were a bargain - £6 each or 2 for £10.

So I got 2 and it was a bit of a struggle to carry them both, heard the kids, carry the chocolates and try and rush as it had started to pour down! But I think the hanging baskets look fab!

And in the afternoon, I made some cards using the Shabby Saturday download from Funky Hand. Pics of those cards to follow later in the week!

More...

Aww thanks for sharing that Tip Top. What a beautiful boy you have there. Sundays are very busy for me as i cook Sunday lunch for 8. The whole family get together. Then after its cleared all away i start with the buffet for tea time. A day out would be a welcome change me thinks. Will have to organise one soon. Your photos have got me motivated to do so ha ha! xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
      X