The management team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The management team

Sam………………. Freya……………. Loki……………… I thought it was about time they got some recognition.

More...

AAAwwww bless their little cotton socks. My life is run by my german pointer whose life is run by two cats. My OH often complains that he is at the bottom of the food chain - and he'd be right!

p.s. I am glad the cat is back
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

very impressive management team i also have a team 3 cats called polly, fluffy and ginger and awhite siberian husky called sapphire that likes to include her hair in all my craft projects
      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

The Boss in our house is Poppy Puss, she's left a message for your management team!
        Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Hmm! We have a management team too - Tiggy, Gracie, Millie - and a consultant who visits now and again (usually around meal time) - George.

Four is far too many for a management team, but what can you do?

Linda

Comment

Jayne - thanks for the comment!
            Linda - sodium pentathol.

Comment

Da Management, bless em every one

My Bonny is in charge of "how to jump at your own shadow" seminars and his sister Missy takes care of the mouse-catching classes

Jim's siberian husky Jet oversleeps for every single management meetig

Shaz x
              Keepsake Kollections
              & Rossendale Ramblings!
              http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
              X