Fab Finds And New Toys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fab Finds And New Toys!

I dodged the april showers today and went to the "Stitch and Creative Crafts" show at the Bath & West showground.

It wasn't as big as I was expecting, but there was a nice selection of fabric, ribbon and button sellers there, so I still had fun!

.I bought home these 1 metre rolls of fabric .....

These Amy Butler and Kaffe Fasset fat quarters .....

This yummy ribbon ......

These buttons for a project I have in mind ......

The buttons and ribbon came respectively from these websites :
    buttonsribbons
    And THIS is being delivered next week .....

... my new toy! It's an applique / embroidery machine!

I had a fun morning, but I was a bit puzzled as to why there was a garlic-peeler stand, a hedge-pruner stand and a stall selling applie-pies ... at a stitch exhibition? Still, the apple-pie was yummy after tea!

More...
    Blog Website Flickr

Ooh! That looks a good show!!! You are going to have loads of fun with all those goodies!!!! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

looks like a lovely way to spend a few hours and a few pounds bet you cant wait till your new toy arrives
      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

I went there Thursday, for my third year.
        It was pretty disappointing i have to say, on the jewellery side. 3 stalls and all were pretty expensive. I was expecting offers upon offers, but nope.

Just seeing your buttons there JB, i bought some too! I bought the toy cars, trains and smily faces!

Im glad you noticed the garlic lady! No wonder they had shoved her upstairs on the balcony in a corner!! It STANK!
        The French men kept getting me to 'prune' their twigs! Just smiled and ran off...

Hope you have fun with your new toy They were really fun just to look at.

No bruises this year. Evil old women with their trollies and sticks. When they want to see something, wow, they go for it. Weaving themselves to the front, battering you.... then apologising like they havn't see you

Av xx
        Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Working...
        X