101 Pink Triangles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 101 Pink Triangles

Okay, not quite as cute as "101 Dalmations" I grant you, but this week seems to have been a week for personalised bunting orders, and I ended up having to draw, cut, sew and iron 101 pink triangles today!

The buntings are all made, personalised and wrapped ready to be posted on Monday.
    I love packing the finished products. I use girlie pink mail-bags and have some blue ones on order.

I think they look really pretty, especially with this new tape I've recently acquired....

Hopefully, they raise a smile when our customers receive them.
    I'm now off to check the weather forecast for tomorrow as it is the first car-boot sale of 2008 tomorrow, as long as the rain stays away.......!

More...
    Blog Website Flickr

If only I had a girl.....The bunting looks so pretty, I just have to hope that my forthcoming grandchild is of the female variety!!
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

OOhhh! Love the packaging!!

Comment

Fabulous girly packaging... makes me wish my daughter was at that 'lelly kelly' age again
        Mel

Comment

Love the packaging too. It's all so nice and girly. My neices would love it.

Cheers Janice
          www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

I love the bunting and the packaging.

I always think it makes anything so much more special and exciting when it comes in a beautiful package.

Melanie

Comment

How beautiful! i absolutely love bunting!!!!!!!
              Lady Lora

Comment

It's very pink.

Si.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

It's exceptionally pink!!!! My neice would love it.... In fact she would probably think it was not pink enough!! (She is only 5 though)
                  for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X