Better late then never!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better late then never!

Sorry i haven't posted for a while, but I have been having problems logging in Last Saturday, 5th April, I had my first craft fair this year, held at St Michael's Church, Bath with Apple Tree Fairs.

I met some lovely people as well as people from the Craft Forum.

Here's a picture taken of my stall using my mobile (hence the*quality!)

My Jewellery Stall
    As you have probably noticed, a lot of my pictures I have been taking *have been a bit "blue". I thought it was my photo taking ability! But last week I bought a light tent!*

After getting it out of the round zip up bag, and having it 'explode' in my face! I set it up, couple of daylight lamps all set up I was on the way to taking some lovely pictures..... i thought.*

After an afternoon of grumbling at my shoddy blue camera work, i tested the camera by borrowing my Mums camera.*Unfortunately, the camera dosnt have *a macro button, but just taking one picture, out of focus, proved that there was*in fact*something wrong with my camera!!!!!

Out comes the Argos*catalogue! Voila... I am now *very proud owner of this camera!!

My New PINK Camera!*
    (picture from www.argos.co.uk)

Now I have really cool pictures! Im still learning about 'exposure', and all the different functions of the thing, but I'll get there.

I have added all the pictures I have taken to my*site

Thats all for now. Ill update soon with hopefully some new jewellery.

More...
    Av xx
    Sprinkles Sparkles
Working...
X