I went shopping.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went shopping.....

I looked in on Hobbycraft yesterday. It was very busy and every type of kit imaginable was available for anyone to try out new crafts. I didn't buy much as i did think the prices were very high but i did pick up a few little gems.....though not sure quite what i'm going to do with them!These little pots and buckets are just right size wise and i'm sure i can incorporate them into a display one day. The card trunks will convert nicely in to trouseau boxes for my lady dolls.
    And I got a metre of 16 count aida for half price......should of got some more really but I do have enough for the cross stitch I want to do at the moment.

More...
    www.susiedolls.com
    www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Nice buys

They look nice buys!! I find Hobbycraft a bit expensive too. Sometimes I nip over for a look round. I found some Christmas vouchers that I had forgooten about last time I went. They were for £30 and I ended up spending £80!!! Couldn't believe it!!!! I Haven't been since!! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Ooooo I could use those little pots........never seen any at the hobbycraft here! Which by the way I really do find expensive and don't really get anything from there if I can help it.

Had to go in the other day to restock up on my google eyes but I think if I look around on the net I can find those cheaper as well.

Don't forget to post piccies of what you use them for.

Pauline
      Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Working...
      X