Bibby & Bobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibby & Bobby

A somewhat strange title for a blog post – but Bibby & Bobby are in fact Emma’s two imaginary elephant friends! She talks to them (or about them) at random times throughout the day and yesterday, whilst walking to the post office, she told me a lovely little story about Bibby & Bobby. I nearly cried at the detail she went into about there little adventure to the library in town, via BigW, the cake shop and the toy shop!
    Then when we got home this scrummy fabric had arrived in the post …
    ___
    Cute Japanese elephant print fabric

So when I started making some buttons with it I immediately thought it best to name the little elephants Bibby & Bobby just for Emma ….
    __
    So here are Bibby & Bobby the Button Bobbles!

Em loves them – It’s just unfortunate that she won’t keep any hair accessories in for longer than 2 minutes!! So these ones are now listed in my Tuggle shop.
    ___
    And talking of Emma – I couldn’t believe it today when I was looking through our many photos of her. Here is a picture from mid April last year ….. (Taken 15/04/07)

It was a scorcher of a day! We even had to place some chairs next to the paddle pool to protect Em from the sun.
    … And remember the pics from last weekend HERE. (5/04/08)

What a difference! Come on sun, we want to start planting some seeds up and doing a bit of gardening.
    x
    p.s - Happy Birthday Bro. xx

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

ahh so sweet her elephant freinds they grow up so quick its good to take regular photos its only then you realise how quickly they are growing i was told the other day my 3 year old grandaughter will be going to big school not this september next september i just think of her as a baby i look after her 2 days a week and will miss the constant chatter when she goes
    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

those buttons are gorgeous!!
      Sounds like you should write all these stories down for her..and get them published, and then make the butons, soft toys, videos etc.......
      a little empire in the making!

Comment

OOh Sam I love the cute elephant buttons. My youngest daughter asked for an elephant for Christmas when she was about 3! A real one. I agree with Ilovecrafts that you could write daughter's story tales down and create items to go with printed books............who knows? Look where JK ROWLING began! Good luck with the craft fair on Friday.
        Best Wishes, Tinaxx

Comment

These are brilliant and I just love the story behind them. These moments in time are so precious .Well done Em for inspiring mummy.

Cheers Janice
          www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Ah bless her little heart, I can just imagine her jabbering away telling you all about what they were up to

The buttons and the elephants are so cute and the idea of using the story is brill, maybe you could put little snippets of it as a backdrop, then people will just have to buy the next set to glimpse the next parts of the story

Shaz x
            Keepsake Kollections
            & Rossendale Ramblings!
            http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
            X