I went shopping.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went shopping.....

I looked in on Hobbycraft yesterday. It was very busy and every type of kit imaginable was available for anyone to try out new crafts. I didn't buy much as i did think the prices were very high but i did pick up a few little gems.....though not sure quite what i'm going to do with them!These little pots and buckets are just right size wise and i'm sure i can incorporate them into a display one day. The card trunks will convert nicely in to trouseau boxes for my lady dolls.
    And I got a metre of 16 count aida for half price......should of got some more really but I do have enough for the cross stitch I want to do at the moment.

More...
    www.susiedolls.com
    www.susie1205.blogspot.com

I did hobbycraft too yesterday!

its so nice buying things!

let us know what you do with them!

s.x
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

I must be the only person here that's never been to hobby craft!
      Would be too tempting at the mo as I have no money to spend on crafty stuff, car just cost me small fortune and am saving for our holiday in June!
      Love the little pots!!

Comment

I love those little buckets !!

Hobbycraft is a bit like IKEA.... you go in to 'just look' and then come out £££££s lighter and still dont know what you're going to use half of it for
        Mel

Comment

I must be the only person here that's never been to hobby craft!
          No you're not
          I've never been to one either, but that's mainly because the nearest one is 70 miles away in a huge shopping centre in a big city that I hate going to - never mind driving in.

Linda

Comment

Working...
          X