It hasn't got a name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It hasn't got a name...

So this one is 'untitled', which I suppose is its title! Anyway, suggestions on a 'real' title are welcomed! lol! This one is Acrylic (again!) on canvas board.

***Other crafty news***...Since my fella is going all the way to London tomorrow with his mate to (hopefully!) watch Tottenham beat Middlesborough and won't be back till about 9.30pm, I have made plans to keep my son occupied with crafty things. Jay (my son!) has been given Beat Baby to look after all weekend from the lovely girls, Hannah and Nicola who look after him at nursery. We have decided to make Beat Baby a house with some furniture in. I will post our crafty adventure!

Oh, I think I should explain about Beat Baby. It is a squirally come monkey looking thing, quite cute really, it also rolls up into a ball and his magnetic tail sticks to his head. But he can also hang upside down on all things metal thanks to the wonders of his magnetic tail! lol...

They use it at the nursery to do singing and dancing! I would take a piccie of Beat Baby, but my son has taken it to bed with him to cuddle! I'll take a pic tomorrow for all to see!

x.

More...
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Lovely picture

That is lovely. I love 'blue'. I would call it Mysterious moods. Blimey, how did I come up with that at 9 oclock on a Sunday morning!!! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

The bits of naples yellow coming through are quite dramatic................I like it a lot!

Comment

Fab. Colour combinations are great. Lovely work
        Amanda
        xx

Comment

That looks great. Reminds me of the cosmos, or a fast flowing river......
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Great colours - very volcanic
            incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
            ___

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
              Great colours - very volcanic
              Who's been watching Dr Who then?

Comment

Love it fantastic colours. It reminds me of the Northern Lights.

Cheers Janice
                www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies!

s.x
                  Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
                  X