Strange Weather and Pom Poms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Weather and Pom Poms

Yesterday was April showers – Today snow! It looked like January outside this morning when we got up. Daddy and Em decided to get out quick before it all disappeared to made a little snowman …
    Rolling balls of snow at 9AM this morning...

Nearly finished - Just needs a mouth and hat...

... All finished - Snowman with flowerpot hat
    ______
    … & with the rain non-stop yesterday I decided to make some Pom Poms with Em. It took a while to get going but here is the end result. She didn’t want me to trim the edges as she said she liked it all ‘sticky out’!
    ____

The Pom Pom was made with cream wool and thin strips of pink and cream fabric. I then added the beads to the centre and a felt flower and brooch pin on the back, so that Em can give it to Nana )
    I made a larger one, but it's a bit too big to make into a brooch. So it's currently sitting on my 'half finished projects' pile.
    ____
    Useful links – If you make a lot of Pom Poms get yourself one of these Pom Pom makers. They’re great and do it twice as fast.

More...
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

lovely photos love the pompoms
    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Love the Snowman and gloves, your daughter looked like she was having great fun. I just love the pompom brooch.
      Annette

Comment

Working...
      X