Sight Impaired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sight Impaired

Hi, about 2 weeks ago I went to the optician as my specs were no longer any good for my short sightedness and I duly received much stronger lenses. Two day later my close vision obviously needed for my work mostly disappeared, everything within 10feet is really blurry, diabetes is a real pain.

However, I've not let it disrupt production and design. Equipped with magnifying glass and feel I've produced V Carved plaques, infilled and sanded and laquered. Also finished off some Coat Racks with relief carved embellishments

New emergency specs coming on saturday I hope because I've so many new ideas to try out over the christmas shut down.

Seasons Greetings to All
    James
    www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Oh dear. I am so sorry. I know just how you feel as something similar happened to me. Fortunately it was not diabetes but cataracts that had appeared from no where. Walked out of the optitions in new glasses and could not see my hand in front of my face. The rising panic is awful isnt it. I am thinking of you.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I am so sorry, suffering myself from poor sight at least not the problems you tow have, well not yet. Sight is one of those senses that is so important, keeping fingers crossed you get sorted soon

Comment

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. There should be less typos with the new specs.
        www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Working...
        X