Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Craft Magazine

Make!! to launch free downloadable craft magazine
    Make! the UK’s fastest growing craft community, announces the launch of Make – the magazine.

Available completely free to anyone visiting the website, the magazine is a unique and ground-breaking approach to craft magazines in the UK.

The magazine will have over 30 pages, dedicated to projects, advice and offers on a host of different craft subjects, including jewellery making and cardmaking.It also encourages people to take up a new craft and shows them how to get started.

A limited number of advertising pages will be available.

“We recognise that there are an increasing number of crafters using the internet and we wanted to give them something great, just for them, which was why we launched Make!” says Lynda Burgess, Creative Director. “Having worked for a major craft magazine publisher ourselves, we thought that a free downloadable magazine would be something unique, something that hasn’t been tried before, and something that our users would find valuable.”

The magazine launches in June and will be available for free download, directly from the makemag website

Does anyone advertise through Make? Do you get any business? I've signed up with them and receive updates and regularly look at the site, but haven't done any advertising as you had to pay for it. BUT, today I got an email saying they were doing free advertising until later this month (can't remember the date).
    Sarah
    For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

I've not heard of them before - can you tell me where I can get more details? free advertising sounds good to me! (As long as it really is free!).
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Look at the date.................it was July last year. I think if they were interested in comments they would have said something by now!

Comment

I did a project for the first magazine and they were always on about the next one, somehow the site never really seemed to take off although looked promising to start with. Have to admit I haven't been and checked it out for a while now! The free advertising was only for 3 monthes.

Heidi
          Heidi
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/2919135...7621334751669/
          https://www.coriandr.com/shop?seller_id=886

Comment

We're doing something similar but instead of being downloadable it goes out on email as an e-zine. I hope it works out well for people as the craft world seems very online which is really good.

bx
            http://www.craftcaboodle.com A new, free, e-magazine for all your crafting needs.

Comment

....to be honest i'd just like a craft magazine that didn't just concentrate on one subject. Scrapbooking and card making seem to be well covered but there doesn't seem to be much out there for other crafts. There is 'Craft Magazine' but that's the muesli equivalent of a magazine, you know it's good for you but it's hard work!
              Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
              Dichroic Glass Tutorials
              Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Working...
              X