Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create replica earring

Hello,

My boyfriend bought me a pair of very expensive earrings and somehow, one just fell off. I've been torn up about it because it's the first expensive gift he saved to buy me..

Is it possible to make a replica? It's a very simple earring just the stone color is very distinct

Thank you

Do you know what the stone is?
    george
    www.mizgeorge.co.uk
    www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
    www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

It's hard to tell how difficult it would be from a description - you might get a better response with a photo, if you can manage to post one.
      Etsy Shop here
      Facebook page here

Comment

If it's just a simple stone-setting job I don't see why a replica couldn't be made, good luck!

Comment

Making Earring DIY Wholesale Supplier

Hello, the DIY earrings craft is a fashion nowadays.
          Different colors and materials, you can create different inspirations.
          The jewelry beads are increasingly popular and the cheap price is available at panda jewelry.

Comment

It could be made. if you post the image, we'll be able to tell more in detail.
            https://www.houseofsilver.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by House of Silver View Post
              It could be made. if you post the image, we'll be able to tell more in detail.
              The original post was 2½ years ago and the OP hasn't posted again. I expect the matter is resolved by now, one way or another.

Comment

Working...
              X